Carpet Tiles Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
As a professional and experienced office renovation contractor in Malaysia, we know first-hand what it should cost from Simple, Good, and of course the best and exclusive use of carpet tiles for various applications. Cost can quickly add up, particularly if you are an inexperienced and have never tried installing a Carpet Tiles before. We would highly recommend that you get an experienced carpet tiles supplier to provide you with the carpet tiles installation. To ensure that your project does not end up costing you more money in the long run, make sure to have a list of carpet tiles installation checklist.
- Get at least 3-5 quotations before engaged a carpet tiles contractor, quotation are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair & maintenance.
- Do expect the prices of Carpet Tiles to fluctuate between different carpet tiles supplier, as each company might has different operational and overhead expenses.
- Try to allocate an extra 10-15% budget in addition to what you expect to pay – i.e. The complexity of your buildings and sub-flooring, trim work will add to the costs of the carpet tiles installation.
- Visit each carpets supply house that sells your specific Carpet Tiles, and try to negotiate with each supplier for a better price.
- Try to find out is there any hidden cost or undisclosed fee.
- Also, we have to make sure what kind of after sales services you’re getting. The warranty coverage and period.