Choose Carpet Tiles For Flooring Means Cost Effective
Carpet tiles have been around for more than 50 years and were originally designed as an alternative to traditional wall to wall carpets for homes. Carpet tiles provide many advantages over conventional wall to wall carpet and it make it easier when you want to design your flooring. There is numbers of excellent new designs and concepts of carpet tiles have been introduced to the market. Interior designers, renovation contractors and home magazines constantly describe carpet tiles as a new trend of design.
Carpet Tiles is Cost Effective
Carpet tiles have a strong backrest so they don’t require any underlay or adhesives and produce less waste than other types of flooring, especially in awkwardly shaped rooms. This saves time and money and since carpet tiles are fairly easy to install, you can lay them on your own and save the carpet tiles installation costs. Any damage or stains can be addressed by removing one tile instead of the whole floor, which is convenient and, overall, carpet tiles are a cost-effective flooring choice.
Other Advantages of Carpet Tiles
- Easy to install.
- Easy to transport – boxes to fit in the back of your car.
- Easy to lay on top of laminate/vinyl/concrete with no need for underlay.
- Easy to fit in awkward shaped rooms.
- Easy to clean and if a tile is damaged, you can simply replace the tile rather than the whole floor.
- Easy to lift and take with you if you move home, particularly if you are renting.
- Installations can be done in small areas or temporarily – you can even work around the furniture rather than empty the whole room.